FROM FOOD WASTE TO NEW
34% of all municipal waste is organic waste, and 57% of it is not recycled. You're in the right place if you want to be a part of the solution to this global problem.
Every household on this planet should turn food waste into a new resource.
#bokashiloop starts in your household
Bokashi AcademyFind out what #bokashiloop is while watching the videos in our Bokashi Academy. Learn everything you need to properly manage food waste.
01. Collect organic waste
- Learn what organic waste is and why correctly managing it matters for you and the environment.
- Get simple and useful tips for collecting organic waste in your household.
- See motivating examples of communities properly collecting organic waste.
02. Process organic waste
- Learn where organic waste goes when it leaves your household.
- Find your favorite solution for processing organic waste.
- See facts from our research department that thoroughly tested composting solutions.
03. Use bokashi resources
- Learn how to use side-products of bokashi composting.
- Share your resources with others and support them in their sustainable lifestyle.
- Meet satisfied Bokashi Organko users who use resources to feed the soil and grow their plants.
04. Close the #bokashiloop
- Learn how your actions impact the entire planet.
- Meet communities that close the #bokashiloop for a healthier future.
- Connect with bokashi enthusiasts and create new environmentally-friendly groups.
After completing the Bokashi Academy, you’ll most likely want to dive deeper into certain topics. Browse through our #bokashiloop knowledge center ↴
JOIN THE #BOKASHILOOP MOVEMENT
Do you want to become a part of our movement that treats food waste as a new resource?
Connect with other enthusiasts and play your part in #bokashiloop.