Start living the #bokashiloop.
Welcome to your #bokashiloop journey!
The #bokashiloop concept represents the path your organic waste takes from being a food leftover to becoming a new resource. It consists of 4 main phases: collecting organic waste, processing it, using bokashi resources, and closing the whole loop.
Play the video to learn what you can expect from Bokashi Academy courses ↴
Bokashi Academy guides you through four steps of organic waste management
Click the button to start your exciting #bokashiloop journey ↴
- Learn what organic waste is and why correctly managing it matters for you and the environment.
- Get simple and useful tips for collecting organic waste in your household.
- See motivating examples of communities properly collecting organic waste.
- Learn where organic waste goes when it leaves your household.
- Find your favorite solution for processing organic waste.
- See facts from our research department that thoroughly tested composting solutions.
- Learn how to use side-products of bokashi composting.
- Share your resources with others and support them in their sustainable lifestyle.
- Meet satisfied Bokashi Organko users who use resources to feed the soil and grow their plants.
- Learn how your actions impact the entire planet.
- Meet communities that close the #bokashiloop for a healthier future.
- Connect with bokashi enthusiasts and create new environmentally-friendly groups.