Bokashi bran (biogen)
Bokashi bran, a biogen, is a key ingredient in fermentation. When you add it to organic waste into Bokashi Organko, it starts working fast. In a short time, this bran triggers the fermentation process and makes a natural fertilizer, bokashi liquid, a superfood for your plants.
Bokashi bran is a mixture of effective microorganisms, water, sugar, and wheat bran.
- Effective microorganisms: trigger the fermentation process and prevent waste from rotting.
- Compost activator: helps ferment organic waste and transforms it into natural fertilizer and a high-quality compost base.
- No rotting: the bran prevents unpleasant odors from the organic kitchen composter.
- Multiple uses: it can be used for organic waste, composting, fertilization, or soil improvement.
- Bokashi fermented cake: an accelerator for compost.