FROM FOOD WASTE TO NEW
34% of all municipal waste is organic waste, and 57% of it is not recycled. You're in the right place if you want to be a part of the solution to this global problem.
Every household on this planet should turn food waste into a new resource.
#bokashiloop starts in your household
Bokashi AcademyFind out what #bokashiloop is while watching the videos in our Bokashi Academy. Learn everything you need to properly manage food waste.
01. Collect organic waste
- Learn what organic waste is and why correctly managing it matters for you and the environment.
- Get simple and useful tips for collecting organic waste in your household.
- See motivating examples of communities properly collecting organic waste.
02. Process organic waste
- Learn where organic waste goes when it leaves your household.
- Find your favorite solution for processing organic waste.
- See facts from our research department that thoroughly tested composting solutions.
03. Use bokashi resources
- Learn how to use side-products of bokashi composting.
- Share your resources with others and support them in their sustainable lifestyle.
- Meet satisfied Bokashi Organko users who use resources to feed the soil and grow their plants.
After completing the Bokashi Academy, you’ll most likely want to dive deeper into certain topics. Browse through our #bokashiloop knowledge center ↴